Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2015 12:00 AM

This award is special because it is meant to connect women all over the world!  We were nominated by the lovely Tessa from Crazy for YA

Here's the rules if you are nominated:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their website.
2. Put the award logo on your blog to show that you are now part of the sisterhood.
3. Answer the ten questions from the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate ten bloggers.
5. Write ten questions for your nominees to answer.



Here's the questions that Tessa has asked:

What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?

     Christy: I would definitely have to say The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. This is one of the very few adaptations that I have seen that has stayed true to the book.

     Erica: I would also have to go with The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book brought me out of my reading slump, thanks to my amazing boyfriend, and the movie was just as amazing.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

     Christy: Probably Hawaii, my husband has always wanted to go there.

     Erica: I have to say New York because my boyfriend lives there so a visit there is always in need, but other than that Greece. 

If your personality could be represented in a color, which one would it be?

     Christy: Okay, this is a hard one!  I've always been a bit indecisive about everything so I'm going to cheat a little and say rainbow :)

     Erica: I am with Christy this is a hard one, but I'll have to say grey. I am a very keep it to myself person, shy, and I want to say boring (but doesn't that sound awful?). Anyway, so grey.

What is your favorite thing about reading?


     Christy: Going to a different place for a little while.  After all, we do live a thousand lives, right?

     Erica: Getting away and falling in love with different stories and characters. It's so nice to see the stories that different people live (even if it is a work of fiction).

What is your favorite thing about blogging?


     Christy: Meeting fellow book lovers and having someone to fangirl with!

     Erica: I love talking about books with other people and meeting new friends. I am so shy so when people reach out to me it's so awesome :)

If you could meet any author, who would it be and what would you say to them?


     Christy: I actually met my favorite author back in February of last year and I didn't really say much, I was in shock haha.  There's really a whole list of authors that I would love to meet, JLA, Darynda Jones, Kresley Cole and Tahereh Mafi just to name a few.

     Erica: Colleen Hoover. She is just so down to earth, funny, and seems like such an amazing author and person. I wouldn't know what to say. I guess, 'Thank you.' She wrote so many wonderful books and *FANGIRL TIME* replied to an e-mail of mine.

What is your favorite knock-knock joke?


     Christy:

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Needle.
Needle who?
Needle little money for some books.


     Erica: 
Knock, knock. Who's there? You. You, who?



What was your favorite book of 2014?

     Christy: Ahhhhhhhh, you're killing me with these tough questions! I'm going to have to cheat again and say The Book of Ivy, Ignite Me and Amour Amour :)

     Erica: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover.

Do you prefer an e-reader or a paperback?

     Christy: Paperback.  I love having the physical book in my hands, plus if its a favorite, I have to have a copy on my shelves.

     Erica: Completely with Christy on this one. Having a Kindle is definitely convenient and they are cheap to get (which is always a plus), but I love being able to turn the pages and keep it on my shelf.

What are you looking forward to the most in 2015?

     Christy: Finally getting done with school (hopefully) and there's also a ton of awesome sounding books coming out this year!

     Erica: Hopefully going on my first cruise with my boyfriend and hopefully branching out and doing much more for this blog :)


We Nominate:

Genesis @ GenGenBookBlog
Pam & Sheri @ [YA] Escape from Reality
Camillia @ Twenty Three Owls
Lauren @ Always Me
Kirsty @ Studio Reads

Our Questions:

What book was your biggest disappointment in 2014?

If you could be friends with a character (boy and girl, if you'd like) who would you choose?

What book would you like to become a movie/TV show?

What famous person would send you into total fangirl/boy mode?

What is your favorite show to splurge on while watching Netflix?

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for (and no, you can't ask for more wishes)?

What is the most mind blowing book you've read?

What is the last book that made you ugly cry?

What is your favorite ice cream?

Which couple do you ship the most?




author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0