10 Books We Still Need To Read

Posted on Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:00 AM

Today, we thought it would be fun to list a few books that we really want to read but haven't yet, and to take it a step further, we are going to let you all decide which one we just HAVE to read first!




Christy's List



We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I have been wanting to read this one FOREVER but I never actually got around to buying it.  But I recently won it from a giveaway from Actin Up With Books so once I receive it, I won't have any excuse.



The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd - I have had this one on my Kindle for such a long time that it's kind of embarrassing that I haven't read it yet.



Splintered by A.G. Howard - I have heard such amazing things about this series and I've had the first one on my shelf since it's release but I have yet to pick it up.



Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - Once again, I've heard such amazing things about this book and I've had it on my shelf for at least a year but I still haven't read it yet.



The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - I bought this Kindle book a while ago when it was on sale because I had heard some great things about the series but it's still sitting on my Kindle untouched.


Erica's list



Fifty Shades Freed by E L James - I have had this book for so long and have finished the second book awhile ago. I loved the first two and don't know why I haven't gotten to it, but I need to.



Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - I finished the first book and loved it...I honestly can't say why I haven't gotten to this book. I have heard great things. Now, if it was the third book, I could understand because I know so many people were disappointed.



Chain Letter by Christopher Pike  - I started this book but never finished it. Not because it wasn't good, just I got way too busy and I am dying to finish it because it looks so good



YOLO by Lauren Myracle - I read the three books when I was younger and fell in love with it and the characters. The new edition to the series has been sitting on my shelf for some time and I really need to get to it and see what happens to the girls in college.



Divergent by Veronica Roth - I have heard so many great things about this series and I just need to get on to reading it. My friends have already read it (by borrowing MY books). That's sad. So, yes I definitely need to get on it. 


Now, it's your turn to tell us which book we just HAVE to read first!



author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0