10 Authors We Need to Read

Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:00 AM

Erica's Authors to Read

We all have so many books that just compile our TBR, but mostly what I have been noticing on my TBR are the authors that I have not gotten to read, yet. There are so many authors that I just haven't gotten to yet, and I know that many of you will see them and totally judge me. Anyway, I know I need to get around to reading a lot of these - a lot of them are highly recommended by Christy (cause she's the best). 


Jennifer L. Armentrout 



Tahereh Mafi



Veronica Roth



Marie Lu 



 
Jeaniene Frost




Christy's Authors to Read

I'm kind of ashamed to put some of these authors on here because I know a lot of them are well known and well loved but unfortunately, I just haven't had the opportunity to pick any of their books up to read.  But I hope to read at least one book by each of the authors below this year!

Brandon Sanderson
 
 
 
Patrick Ness
 
 
 
Megan Shepherd
 
 
 
Ally Carter
 
 
 
Amy Harmon
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn!
 
Have you read any of these authors?  What are some authors that you haven't read anything by? 
 
 
 
 
 



 
author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0