10 Authors We'd Love to Meet

Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:00 AM



Authors Erica Would Like To Meet

Today I had my college class of Intro to Human Communication and was absolutely dreading going. I hate public speaking, I hate talking to new people, it just makes my stomach go into knots. Just talking about it right now is making me all jittery. So to my point, if I met one of my favorite author's I would be so nervous and would probably pass out in the midst of waiting in line. I want to meet them, no doubt, just don't know how well it would go if it came to that.

Okay, enough of the rambling that I am oh so good at, I just want to say that I am never going to pass up a chance to meet one of my favorite authors...or an any author in general.



Colleen Hoover



John Green



Suzanne Collins




Lurlene McDaniel 



Lauren Myracle 





Authors Christy Would Like To Meet

I'm an extremely shy person, and I've been told I'm a little awkward, so when I get in front of people I don't know, I don't know what to say.  Or if I do say something, I over analyze it and wonder if they took it the wrong way, or whether they thought it was a stupid thing to say...see awkward.  Anyway, my point is, this is what happens with regular, everyday people.  But with authors? All that shyness and awkwardness is like ten-fold and I don't know what to do or what to say.

Regardless, I'd still like to meet some of my favorite authors.  I actually did meet one of them last year, Jeaniene Frost. It was the first and only author event that I've been too and it was amazing.

Ok, enough with my rambling, here's my list!

Jennifer L. Armentrout


Colleen Hoover


Darynda Jones


Tahereh Mafi


Abby McDonald/Abigail Haas



What are some authors that you would love to meet?







author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0