Trivia Tuesday, coming your way.
We are going to do a giveaway connected with this feature!! This is how it's going to work. Please be sure to read all of the below rules!
- The first person to guess ALL 3 answers correctly will be entered to win a surprise book off of their wishlist
- Their will be 2 giveaways a year, one at the end of June and one at the end of December
- This will be INT (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)
- Everyone is welcome to play each week, no matter if you've won the week before. However, since this is the case, the winner will no longer be able to generate a question for the next week, but they will receive a shout out on Social Media
- The entries are simple, the first person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing TWICE. The 2nd person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing ONCE. This will happen each week.
- At the end of June and then again at the end of December, Erica and I will add up all the entries and draw randomly. The winner will then need to provide us a link to their wishlist (on Goodreads, Amazon, etc) along with their address and we will surprise them with one book from their list.
- If you have any questions please let us know!
Last week's winner(s):
- Zemira @ YA Fanatic was the first to answer correctly and will get two entries into the June drawing.
- Karen @ Kissin Blue Karen was the second to answer and gets one entry into the June drawing.
Congratulations, you two :)
The answers to last week's post are...
Question 1 (First Lines): The basement hallways in King's College of Medical Research were dark, even in the daytime. [YA, Historical Fiction] The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Question 2 (Tagline): What Would You Do to Save Someone You Love? [YA, SciFi] Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
Question 3 (Character Personality): This character has a smart, caring, witty and charming personality that's hard not to love, it makes them seem larger than life, or at least larger than their smaller frame. [YA, Contemporary] Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Questions for this Week:
Question One (First Line): “There is one mirror in my house.” [YA, Dystopia, SciFi]
Question Two (Where am I?): I am flying through the air, trying to make my way towards the three hoops. There are so many different people in my way, so I pass. I make my way, swerving through the enemies, and catch. I try to shoot for the top hoop, but they're blocking it. I make it in the left one. SCORE! [YA, Fantasy]
Question Three (Who said it?): “Love: a single word, a wispy thing, a word no bigger or longer than an edge. That's what it is: an edge; a razor. It draws up through the center of your life, cutting everything in two. Before and after. The rest of the world falls away on either side.” [YA, Dystopia]
Good luck everyone :)