Stacking the Shelves (62)

Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:00 AM
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Christy's Haul:

I got a few books this week and some I'm EXTREMELY excited about!
Purchased/Won:




All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS ONE)
Sublime by Christina Lauren (Won from Oh, The Books! - Thanks Kelley!)
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Won from Actin' Up With Books - Thanks Joli!)
For Review:

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord -( I'm so freaking excited for this one!)

Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier - (This one sounds really good, plus I love the cover)
Kindle Books:
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher - SOOOO excited for this one!
Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell (This one was a freebie and I totally downloaded it because of Kirsty's @ Studio Reads' review)

Erica's Haul:

I did not get very much this week...oops.


Books I Bought:


The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner - I have heard so many wonderful things about this series and saw it on sale at Walmart so I had to pick it up :)



Kindle Books:


Wanting Forever by Diana Gardin - This is the first book in the Nelson Island series. I just reviewed the second book, Ever Always, and I liked it, but just liked it. I wanted to read the first one and see how other perspectives make a play in my book. ***If you want to read the series, I would suggest the second book first, and if you choose to go that rout, DO NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS TO THIS BOOK.***



Before You by Amber Hart - I bought this book on recommendation from my lovely friend, Genesis @ GenGenBookBlog. I am so very excited to start it. 


That's it for us! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can check out your haul :)



author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0