Welcome to another Trivia Tuesday!
Before we get started on today's Trivia Tuesday post, Erica and I have an announcement regarding this feature.
We are going to do a giveaway connected with this feature!! This is how it's going to work. Please be sure to read all of the below rules!
- The first person to guess ALL 3 answers correctly will be entered to win a surprise book off of their wishlist
- Their will be 2 giveaways a year, one at the end of June and one at the end of December
- This will be INT (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)
- Everyone is welcome to play each week, no matter if you've won the week before. However, since this is the case, the winner will no longer be able to generate a question for the next week, but they will receive a shout out on Social Media
- The entries are simple, the first person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing TWICE. The 2nd person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing ONCE. This will happen each week.
- At the end of June and then again at the end of December, Erica and I will add up all the entries and draw randomly. The winner will then need to provide us a link to their wishlist (on Goodreads, Amazon, etc) along with their address and we will surprise them with one book from their list.
- If you have any questions please let us know!
Here are the answers to last week's post.
Question 1 (Character Personality): He loves having the power and being in control of his own body; metaphorically at that. He is kind, caring, funny, and oh so handsome. In the middle of the book he finally made it out of the 'circle.' [YA, Romance] Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Question 2 (Who said it?): "Always." [YA, Fantasy] Snape from Harry Potter
Question 3 (Where am I?): A land where only a disaster could take you. At first, it was beautiful a small town for small people, but with a new leader in charge the immaculate land went away and all the townspeople have gone. The good is bad and the bad is good. All I want to do is follow a certain road, but it lost it's magnificent color. Where am I? [YA, Fantasy, Re-Tellings] Oz, Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
This Week's Questions:
Question 1 (First Lines): The basement hallways in King's College of Medical Research were dark, even in the daytime. [YA, Historical Fiction]
Question 2 (Tagline): What Would You Do to Save Someone You Love? [YA, SciFi]
Question 3 (Character Personality): This character has a smart, caring, witty and charming personality that's hard not to love, it makes them seem larger than life, or at least larger than their smaller frame. [YA, Contemporary]