I hope you guys are ready for another fantastic round of Trivia Tuesday
We are going to do a giveaway connected with this feature!! This is how it's going to work. Please be sure to read all of the below rules!
- The first person to guess ALL 3 answers correctly will be entered to win a surprise book off of their wishlist
- Their will be 2 giveaways a year, one at the end of June and one at the end of December
- This will be INT (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)
- Everyone is welcome to play each week, no matter if you've won the week before. However, since this is the case, the winner will no longer be able to generate a question for the next week, but they will receive a shout out on Social Media
- The entries are simple, the first person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing TWICE. The 2nd person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing ONCE. This will happen each week.
- At the end of June and then again at the end of December, Erica and I will add up all the entries and draw randomly. The winner will then need to provide us a link to their wishlist (on Goodreads, Amazon, etc) along with their address and we will surprise them with one book from their list.
- If you have any questions please let us know!
Last Week's Winners Were:
Karen @ Kissin Blue Karen will get 2 entries into the wishlist giveaway!
Lara @ The Paperback Palace will get 1 entry in the wishlist giveaway!
Question One (First Line): Our lives are made up of choices. Big ones, small ones, strung together by the thin air of good intentions; a line of dominos, ready to fall. [YA, Thriller] Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas
Question Two: (Who said it?): "Should have stayed in here and watched porn with me." [NA, Contemporary] Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (Warren)
Question Three: (Tagline): Just Remember [YA, Thriller, Mystery] Never Never by Colleen Hoover
This Week's Questions:
Question One (Tagline): One sick love story. [YA, Romance]
Question Two (First Line): "Nadia and I scramble down the hill at the edge of school property right as the morning's final late bell rings behind us." [YA, Contemporary, Romance]
Question Three (Who am I?): I am stuck in another country, where I had lost one of my closest friends. My boyfriend and the other friends that were on the trip were free to leave and are safe and sound back at home. Not only am I stuck in another country, but I am stuck in a jail cell awaiting my trial. Who am I? [YA, Mystery]
Guess away, my lovelies :)