Waiting on Wednesday (22)

Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:00 AM
 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows us to showcases what upcoming releases we are anticipating
 
My Pick is:
 
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
 
Expected Publication: November 26, 2013
 
 
From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.
 

What book are you looking forward to?
 


4 comments:

  1. OOOH yes! I am excited for this as well! AHHH..

    Great pick this week!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYES! Finally Isaiah gets his due:)) GREAT pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pushing the Limits and I enjoyed it, but I haven't read Dare to You yet. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I still haven't read any of Katie McGarry's books, though I hope to soon. I've heard tons of great things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0