A-Z Survey

Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 9:38 AM

I saw this challenge over at Perpetual Page Turner and it looked like so much fun that I thought I would give it a try.
 

A uthor you’ve read the most books from:

I've read the most books by Richelle Mead. Rachel Vincent and Kresley Cole came in 2nd and 3rd place.
 

est Sequel Ever:

Prodigy by Marie Lu
 

C urrently Reading:

Reboot by Amy Tintera
 

D rink of Choice While Reading:

Water or Diet Dr. Pepper
 

E Reader or Physical Book:

Although, I love using my Kindle for review books and cheap Kindle books, I prefer physical books.
 

F ictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

 Probably Alex from Perfect Chemistry.  I have always had a thing for bad boys, and while I never dated a gang member, I did date a drug dealer (SHHH, don't tell anyone)
 

G lad You Gave This Book A Chance:

The Selection by Kiera Cass
 

H idden Book Gem:

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
 

I mportant Moment in Your Reading Life:

Getting my Kindle.
 

J ust Finished:

Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
 

inds of Books You Won't Read:

I tend to stay away from Erotica and Historical Fiction.
 

L ongest Book You've Read:

Breaking Dawn at 756 pages
 

M agor Book Hangover Because Of:

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
 

N umber of Bookcases You Own:

I have 2 big bookcases and 2 small ones as of right now, but I'm running out of room so I will be buying another big one pretty soon :)
 

O ne Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

 Halfway To The Grave by Jeanine Frost is the one book that I have re-read the most. (I LOVE Bones)
 

P referred Place To Read:

The Tub.  I have a 6 1/2 year old son and a 3 1/2 month old daughter, so the tub is the only place I get some quiet time to read while I'm a home. 
 

uote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

"Nobody looks good in their darkest hours.  But it's those hours that make us what we are." -Faefever, Karen Marie Moning
 

R eading Regret:

I only started reading about 4 years ago, so my regret is that I didn't give reading a chance sooner.

S eries You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

I need to finish the Unearthly trilogy.  I have read Unearthly and Hallowed and LOVED them but I still haven't bought Boundless. 
 

T hree of your All-Time Favorite Books:

This is a hard one.  I guess I would have to say The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost, My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick and The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
 

U napologetic Fangirl For:

Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I have loved every book that I have read by her so I will sing her praises to anyone who will listen.
 

V ery Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.  I can't wait to see how Veronica Roth will end this trilogy.
 

W orst Bookish Habit:

I used to read spoilers, not just for books but I used to do it with movies/TV shows too.  I'm doing better about keeping away from them and now I won't read a review of a book that I haven't read yet.
 

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Prey by Rachel Vincent
 

Y our Latest Book Purchase:

The Program by Suzanne Young
 

Z ZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 

4 comments:

  1. OOh this is neat! I might have to do this! :) And don't worry, I read spoilers too. ONLY IF I cannot contain my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I did this one myself last Friday. Haha I like spoilers too:) I'm looking forward to your review of Reboot!

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jennifer Armentrout too and the Lux series...I love it! My WoW this week is Origin, by the way. I will read absolutely anything she writes. Great survey! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0