Name It (1) Favorite Books

Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:00 AM


I have been trying to think of a fun feature to do here on the blog for a while and I finally come up with something that I think I will have fun doing.  I'm going to try to do this every Sunday so If you would like to participate, just link back to me and leave me your link in the comments so I can check out your post.
 
I'm going to come up with a topic and then I will have to choose my answer using my name.  If the first word is The, I will use the next word in the title.   Surprisingly, I haven't read any books that start with a Y so I had to compromise a little.
 
For this first post I'm going to do Favorite Books
 
 
C hosen At Nightfall by C.C. Hunter
 
H alfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
 
R eboot by Amy Tintera
 
I nsurgent by Veronica Roth
 
S hadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 
T his Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
 
Dare Y ou To by Katie McGarry
 
 
Did you create a 'Name It' post? If so, be sure to leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. New Follower!:)I think this is so awesome! Anyways I'll make sure to check in every Sunday to play along haha.

    Check out my Name It!

    Marii @ The Words Written

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0