Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Wrap Up

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 4:30 AM


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Reviews.

Here's my haul:



 

 
Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (I've already read and LOVED this, my review will be up soon!)
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (I already owned this book but I took it to the signing)
A Kiss of Blood by Pamela Palmer (I didn't realize this was the 2nd in this series so I ordered the 1st from Amazon but I haven't got it yet)
 
 
For Review:
 
 
Me Since You by Laura Wiess (I've already read and LOVED this! My review will be up Monday)

Fangirl Moment of the Week:

Meeting Jeaniene Frost!




Around the Blogosphere:

PE @ The Sirenic Codex says Some Like it Fast
Kelsey @ Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf ask the question To Wait or Not to Wait
Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Club tells you How to Lose A Blogger in 10 Seconds
Mime @ Notebook Sisters shares her opinion on Why People Don't Read 
Rachel @ Parajunkee shares some snarky e-cards
Laura @ Laura Plus Books talks about Using Your Full Name
Alise @ Readers in Wonderland talks about Things She's Found in Books
Melissa @ I Swim For Oceans shares Five Things She's Learned Through Book Blogging
Hazel @ Stay Bookish talks about When No One Understands Your Love For Books
Jeann @ Happy Indulgence shares a Few Reasons You Should Start A Book Blog
Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Book Blog talks about Insta Love
Amber @ Books of Amber talks about Why She Doesn't Care About Female to Male Ratio in YA
Momo @ Books Over Boys asks What Does Your Crack Look Like?
Cass @ Books With Cass talks about Plagiarism VS Inspiration
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 





Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0