Four Pics, One Series | NEW FEATURE!!

Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:00 AM
 

I'm sure everyone has seen those popular 4 pics, 1 blah blah blah games.  Out of all of the ones I've seen, I haven't seen one for books so I thought it would be fun to do it as a feature here on the blog.  Each week I will post 4 pictures of a book or series and everyone can leave their guesses in the comments and the next week I will announce what the books were.  

I'd also love to hear your thoughts on this new feature! 

Part 1


Part 2

 
 
What do you think of this new feature?  Should I open it up to other bloggers?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments along with your answers! 

 
 
 



Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0