Discussion | What's Your Type?

Posted on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 4:30 AM
 

I'm sure that we all have a certain type IRL and in books that we are constantly drawn to and always find ourselves leaning their way.  Whether it be the nice guy, the nerd, the boy next door, the jock, the bad boy, etc.   
Some people might be drawn to one type in books/movies but be interested in a completely different type IRL.  But I'm not one of them.  Personally, I have ALWAYS been drawn to the bad boy type, whether it be in books or movies on in real life. 
Now, I'm not talking about the dangerous, psycho guys that make you want to sleep with one eye open.  I'm talking about the tattooed, don't give a shit what anybody thinks type of guy.  I don't know what it is about them that catches my attention, but I have always been that way.
Most of my favorite male characters are 'bad boys'.  Here's a few:
- Bones, Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
- Warner - Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
- Isaiah - Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Kaidan - Sweet Series by Wendy Higgins
- Jerricho Barrons - Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
- Sean - Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
- Vlad - Night Prince Series by Jeaniene Frost
 
Now, I want to know what your type is.  Are you a bad boy fanatic like me? Or do you like the good guys?
 
 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0