Epic Recs (2) February 2014

Posted on Sunday, February 2, 2014 4:30 AM
 
 
Epic Recs is hosted by Books of Amber and PaperRiot.  To find out how to join you can visit either one of their blogs.
 
My partner for Epic Recs is the wonderful Beth from BettyJayneBooks.  Last month I recommend This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales to Beth and she loved it while she recommended The Book Thief by Markus Zusak which unfortunately was a DNF for me.  I hoping that won't be the case this time around. 
 
For February, I recommended Pivot Point by Kasie West to Beth and she recommended Vicious by Victoria Schwab to me.  I'm excited to see what Beth thinks about Pivot Point as it was my favorite paranormal book last year.  I've heard great things about Vicious so I can't wait to start reading it.
 
 
 
Have you read either of these books?
 
 
 

 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0