Cover Adoration | Before & After Edition

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:00 AM

 Today I thought I would share some covers that have changed and give my opinions on whether or not that was a good thing.  I would love to hear your opinions on the changes as well so be sure to leave them in the comments!

Gated by Amy Christine Parker


 My Pick: I read this book last year and loved it but I wasn't sold on the cover (left).  I just saw the other day that it was getting redesigned and I have to say that I like the new cover (right) so much better. 

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


My Pick: I actually like the original cover (left) better, I really like the whole shimmery look to it. 

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff


 My Pick: I haven't read this book before so I don't know if the newer cover (right) is more fitting for the story but I would be more likely to buy if I came across the older edition (left).  I'm a sucker for creepy books and the older cover fits the bill. 

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood


   My Pick: I really like the older cover (left), it stands out more, well at least it does to me.


Which ones are your favorites? 




 


Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0