Versatile Blogger Award

Posted on Sunday, February 8, 2015 12:00 AM

I want to give a big thanks to Lauren @ Always Me for nominating Novel Ink for this award. Christy has already completed this award, so I will be going solo on this :)

Rules:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Blogs I'm Nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:

7 Random Facts About Me

1. I am terribly afraid of clowns.
2. I am in a long distance relationship.
3. I love making new friends, just suck at starting up conversations.
4. I always have to place things on my left hand/wrist. All of my bracelets go there, my rings, hairbands...My tattoo is on my left wrist for a reason and whenever I got my cartilage pierced, it was my left ear.
5. I am a huge daddy's girl.
6. My natural hair color is red.
7. I'm majoring in Accounting, but I'm still not sure what I want to do for the rest of my life.


*Remember, you don't have to participate if you don't want to. 

author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0