Book Valentines | Blogger Love A Thon

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2015 5:00 PM

Erica's Book Valentine


Okay, so I read about the Book Valentine's and I'm glad I don't just have to make a valentine...because I tried that last night and it didn't go over very well for me. So, I'm glad we can do so many different things. I think I'm going to shop for some gifts for one of my favorite book characters.

Skylar from I'll Meet You There



Okay, so in the book I'll Meet You There Skylar loves to make collages and everything art. So I thought I would shop at Hobby Lobby and get her some wonderful scrapping book backgrounds so she could use those for one of her beautiful collages she makes.

I also went to Barnes and Noble because who wouldn't want to look around there? And I found some amazing books. I have the Wreck This Box Set so I figured it would fit Skylar's artsy side very well and since she's wanting to go off to college I figured I would buy her Wreck This Journal Everywhere so she can take it on the go. 



Christy's Book Valentine

Okay, so I almost didn't do this challenge.  Only because it seemed like such hard work.  But once I saw how amazing Erica's book valentine was, I HAD to join!  Erica had suggested I do Warner, but I don't think my husband would appreciate if I sent myself to Warner.  Soooooo, I'm going shopping for one of my favorite girl characters.

Katy from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout






If you've read the series then you know that Katy is a book blogger, so I had to get her an Amazon Gift Card so that she could pre-order some of the amazing 2015 releases!  I also figured she would love the "I <3 My Blog" shirt and the engraved book locket necklace from ETSY, I know she has a "My blog is better than you vlog" shirt so I figured I'd get her a iPhone case from RedBubble to match.  And last but not least, I figured she'd love the alien ;)


Link us up to your Book Valentine posts!

author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0