Another Sunday Silliness is upon us & here is what we are going to do...SCATTERGORIES.
How It Works:
I don't know how many of you know the game Scattergories but here's how it goes... I will choose a letter and that letter signifies what each word has to start with. There will be a few categories and you guys will have to name books that fit with that category and make sure it starts with the letter that is chosen.
Ex. The letter for these categories is 'F.'
YA Novel: Fallout
Contemporary Novel: Falling into Place
Sci-Fi Novel: Fairest
Okay, I hope this sounds fun and I hope you guys understand... Enjoy! :)
Letter 1: 'L'
1. Contemporary Novel: Lies My Girlfriend Told Me
2. Novel that has a boy main character: Lily of the Valley
3. Novel that has more than 400+ words: Lock & Key
4. Novel that mad you cry: Last Stop Klindenspiel
5. Novel that was turned into a movie: The Lovely Bones
Letter 2: 'C'
1. Novel you want to be made into a movie: Chain Letter
2. Novel with one of your favorite couples: Catching Fire
3. Cover that you like: Confess
4. A classic novel: The Count of Monte Cristo
5. Book you'd like to re-read: Crank
***I added my answers so you guys can check those out by highlighting & seeing my thoughts.
I hope you guys have a good time with this new game :) Let me know what you think.