I hope everyone is ready for another great round of Trivia Tuesday
We are going to do a giveaway connected with this feature!! This is how it's going to work. Please be sure to read all of the below rules!
- The first person to guess ALL 3 answers correctly will be entered to win a surprise book off of their wishlist
- Their will be 2 giveaways a year, one at the end of June and one at the end of December
- This will be INT (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)
- Everyone is welcome to play each week, no matter if you've won the week before. However, since this is the case, the winner will no longer be able to generate a question for the next week, but they will receive a shout out on Social Media
- The entries are simple, the first person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing TWICE. The 2nd person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing ONCE. This will happen each week.
- At the end of June and then again at the end of December, Erica and I will add up all the entries and draw randomly. The winner will then need to provide us a link to their wishlist (on Goodreads, Amazon, etc) along with their address and we will surprise them with one book from their list.
- If you have any questions please let us know!
Last Week's Winners Were:
Eileen @ BookCatPin will get 2 entries into the wishlist giveaway!
Emma A. will get 1 entry in the wishlist giveaway!
Question One (Tagline): One sick love story. [YA, Romance] The Fault in Our Stars
Question Two (First Line): "Nadia and I scramble down the hill at the edge of school property right as the morning's final late bell rings behind us." [YA, Contemporary, Romance] Me Since You by Laura Weiss
Question Three (Who am I?): I am stuck in another country, where I had lost one of my closest friends. My boyfriend and the other friends that were on the trip were free to leave and are safe and sound back at home. Not only am I stuck in another country, but I am stuck in a jail cell awaiting my trial. Who am I? [YA, Mystery] Anna, Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
This Week's Questions
Question One (Tagline): They say she's a killer. One day she will be. [YA, Dystopian]
Question Two (Who Am I?) I just moved from Florida to this unincorporated town in West Virginia and a house that looks straight out of a horror movie. Living next door are a boy and a girl about my age. The girl is really nice but the boy is a sarcastic douchebag, although he is a hottie. [YA, Paranormal]
Question Three (Who Said It?): "I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with." [YA, Dystopian]