Snapshots | Blogger #LoveAThon

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015 12:00 PM
This is the Mini Challenge #4 for the Book Blogger Love A Thon hosted by Alexa Loves Books


Christy's Snapshots




I really didn't know what exactly to take snapshots of but I finally decided to snapshot my 'favorites' bookshelf, which holds some of my favorite books, and my 'TBR' bookshelf.

The Favorites



The TBR - Please excuse the mess, I'm kind of running out of room ;)



A few more snapshots!





Erica's Snapshots


I'm just gonna showcase my bookshelves. I keep rearranging them not sure of how I want to do it. Right now it's a mix of color coding and keeping my series together. 







Are you participating in the blogger love-a-thon? Then link us up to your posts!  If not, link us to your blog so we can check it out!
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0