Are you ready for another round of Trivia Tuesday?
We are going to do a giveaway connected with this feature!! This is how it's going to work. Please be sure to read all of the below rules!
- The first person to guess ALL 3 answers correctly will be entered to win a surprise book off of their wishlist
- Their will be 2 giveaways a year, one at the end of June and one at the end of December
- This will be INT (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)
- Everyone is welcome to play each week, no matter if you've won the week before. However, since this is the case, the winner will no longer be able to generate a question for the next week, but they will receive a shout out on Social Media
- The entries are simple, the first person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing TWICE. The 2nd person to guess all three answers correctly will get their name in the drawing ONCE. This will happen each week.
- At the end of June and then again at the end of December, Erica and I will add up all the entries and draw randomly. The winner will then need to provide us a link to their wishlist (on Goodreads, Amazon, etc) along with their address and we will surprise them with one book from their list.
- If you have any questions please let us know!
Last Week's Winners Were:
Emma will get 2 entries into the wishlist giveaway!
Emma A will get 1 entry in the wishlist giveaway!
Here are the answers last week's questions
Question One (First Line): "The week before I left my family and Florida and the rest of my minor life to go to boarding school in Alabama, my mother insisted on throwing me a going-away party." [YA, Contemporary] Looking for Alaska by John Green
Question Two (Where am I?): This is where I like to go...to get away from things, to breathe...But to me breathing is holding my breath. I dive into the water and hold my breath so that I am able to find the bottom, but it never happens. I come here, to this solitude place, to just let go. [YA, Contemporary] All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Question Three (Character Personality): I am part of a household where I am the odd ball out. I am part of a mixed family where my mom and I look the same and my dad and brother do. I love reading comics and listening to some of my favorite music. I ride the bus to school everyday and one day I met the girl of my dreams. [YA, Romance] Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
This Week's Questions
Question One (Tagline): Darkness lurks behind even the most beautiful faces... [YA, Thriller]
Question Two (First Paragraph): I wake with a gasp, covered in my own blood. It's everywhere. Soaking into the bed covers, splattered against the wall, running through the cracks in the hardwood floor, and dripping over my fingers and hands. [YA, Horror]
Question Three (Who Said It): "And in case you haven't noticed, I'm broken too" [YA, Contemporary]