High Fives | Blogger Love A Thon

Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:00 PM

Book Blogger Love A Thon mini challenge number 5.  The Book Blogger Love A Thon is hosted by Alexa Loves Books!
This challenge is all about our High Fives.  Basically, what we are currently loving in each of the five categories below. 

Christy's High Fives

Book:  The book that I'm still having trouble getting off my mind is...


Genre:

Author:

Jennifer is really, really nice.  Erica and I contacted her to see if she'd be willing to do an interview and she was really sweet.  (P.S. Look for her interview sometime in March!)
Blogger:  Kirsty from Studio Reads & you can also check out my blog roll on the right ;)

Bookish Merchandise/Book Related Site:

I actually just found out about Book Outlet in the last little bit, and I can already tell that it's going to be a problem.  They just have so many good deals!


Erica's High Fives

Book: I honestly still can't get over...



Genre: My favorite genre is Contemporary and probably always will be. I love romance and am just a sucker for all the cutesy stuff.

Author: Colleen Hoover

Blogger: Gen @ GenGen's Book Blog - now everyone go follow her :)



Bookish Merchandise/Book Related Site:


I'm going with Christy on this one--they have so many great deals and they just suck you right in. It's hard not to shop there.



author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0