Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:30 AM
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
 
This weeks topic is: Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations
 
Since a lot of the books I've read I haven't watched the movies or I've watched the movies but I haven't read the book, I'm going to do my list a little different I'm going to list my top 5 best movie adaptations and then I'm going to list the top 5 movie adaptations that I'm looking forward to.
 
 
 
My Top 5 Best Adaptations:


 
 
 
 
 
Top 5 Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What are your favorites or which ones are you looking forward to?

 





 




 
 




 
 
 
 

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I like that you listed the adaptations you're looking forward to - I'm REALLY looking forward to Divergent, Vampire Academy, and City of Bones!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists and I love your list of what ones your looking forward to. I didn't know If I Stay is gonna be a movie?! I can't wait either now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot about adding The Hunger Games to my list! What a fail. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for Catching Fire and Divergent. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to 'Catching Fire' (read) and 'Divergent' (currently reading). I'm scared about the 'Fault In Our Stars' movie. I loved the book so much, how could the movie possibly be good enough?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really want to read Divergent now that I've read blog reviews or seen it on TTT lists. I also have the Hunger Games on my list but I haven't read the book yet (I'm hoping to next week).
    Ciara @ Books are my Bling

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games is definitely my favorite movie adaptation and I can't wait for Catching Fire. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0