Judging A Book By It's Cover: A Kid's Perspective on Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Posted on Friday, July 26, 2013 1:00 AM

 photo 238fe345-0540-4850-8306-6be742e1de5d_zpsfd88eb8e.jpg



I saw this feature over at Forever 17 Books and I loved the idea, so I asked Sara if I could get my 6 year old son in on the fun since he thinks it will make him famous.








 




  “I think it’s about Knights and Princesses, because only Knights and Princesses have castles.  Maybe Dragons and Zombies too”
















                                                                 Cover Art

 
 
 
This is such a fun feature.  I loved hearing what Landon thought about this book and he loved drawing the cover. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next time.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute haha. I always seem to find new things, to do on my blog haha theirs never a shortage.

    Anyways loved the idea; You should check out my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com and maybe follow i'm new to the blogosphere and would really love it.

    hope to see you soon! OH AND GREAT BLOG i feel like i'm always on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragons and zombies too! Castles should always have those, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Zombies and Dragons, that's a good idea for a book, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0