Trivia Tuesday (3)

Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:00 AM
Another round of Trivia Tuesday is coming your way. 

Are you ready? I'm ready [insert Spongebob voice here]. Here are the answers to last week's questions.

Question 1 (Who Said It?): “I've been screaming for years and no one has ever heard me.”   [YA, Dystopian]
Juliette from Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi


Question 2 (First Line): "Here is everything I know about France: Madeline and Ameilie and Moulin Rouge." [YA, Contemporary]
Anna and the French Kiss 


Question 3 - ROSE'S QUESTION (Character Personalities): This female is strong, rebellious, and isn't afraid to tell the truth.  She has a hard and pressing mother. [YA, Dystopian]
American Singer from The Selection

Lara from The Paperback Palace was the first person to answer all three questions correctly *yayayayay* and gets to generate a question for this week.

I will remind everyone of how it goes down... The first person to answer ALL three questions correctly will receive a shout-out on social networks and also gets the lovely chance to generate a question for our next Trivia Tuesday. The second person also gets a little something (a shout-out on social media).  Now, let's get to Trivia Tuesday.



Question 1 (Who said it?): “I kiss her every way I can possibly kiss her, because I plan on loving her every way I can possibly love her. Every single time we refused to cave in to our feelings in the past makes this kiss completely worth the sacrifices. This kiss is worth all the tears, all the heartache, all the pain, all the struggles, all the waiting. She’s worth it all. She’s worth more.” [NA, Romance] 

Question 2 (Where am I?): I am going shopping for some things needed for a holiday cookout. This place doesn't just sell one thing in particular that I need - they have a few other silly items throughout. Hopefully I don't get confused...the owners are twins. [Fantasty, YA]

Question 3 - LARA'S QUESTION (Character Personalities): This male lead has been destined for something since his birth. Luckily he has two loyal friends to help him through all the difficulties he has to face. [Fantasy, YA]

Let the guessing begin :)

UPDATED: I will be posting hints for the questions (interpret as you please)

1. CoHo.
2. Diagon Alley.
3. Scar. 




author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0