MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2014 1:20 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate from Christy and I. We wanted to veer away from books just so we could do a lovely Christmas post. We wanted to showcase some of the gifts that we got today (although we won't have them all). You know how I said we wanted to veer away from books? Yeah, well most of our gifts are books so that was kind of hard to do.



Here they are:

Erica's Gifts

Everyone, I hope that you all are having a very Merry Christmas and are spending a wonderful time with your loved ones.

My morning has been spectacular. I picked out one of my presents, but my mother surprised me with the other's and for my mom not knowing much about books I have to give her props.


The Book Lover's Journal - as it says personal reading record. I get to record the book that I have read. Keep my TBR in shape and keep track of the books I lend/borrow/give as gifts.


I have been wanting To All The Boys I've Loved Before for some time now and I am so happy that my mom got it for me. Now Dangerous Girls was chosen by me, well honestly it was chosen by Christy (hehe). I asked her for a recommendation in the bookstore and this was hers and I am so so excited to start reading it.

Now for the other gifts that my mother surprised me with that are non-bookish. 








The winter jacket (that I oh so needed for living in Ohio) she got from Forever 21 -pure perfection. Phone case which is absolutely amazing and goes perfectly with my gold IPhone. My coffee cup that I have been wanting before Christmas that she bought while I was standing right there but was so sneaky with the purchase. Thank you to my amazing mother for the wonderful gifts. I can't wait to go back home to see the books Christy sent along with my dad and boyfriend's gift that they have awaiting me.

Christy's Gifts

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and I hope that everyone gets ALL THE BOOKS!

Mine has been great, although I must admit that I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a white Christmas here in Kentucky! It ended up being 66 degrees yesterday and that NEVER happens.

I did get some great presents though, I ended up with a shirt, jewelry, some bath and body works, a few things for the house and my mom gave me $50 for books!

I also got this surprise in the mail from my amazing friend and co-blogger, Erica! I'm so excited to read these.  Thank you, Erica!!



As for the $50?  Here's a few that I'm planning on buying/pre-ordering!



Be sure to leave us a comment and tell us what goodies you got!


author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0