10 Books We Chose Based on the Cover

Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:00 AM



I'm sure we've all had those moments where we are in a bookstore and we see a BEAUTIFUL cover and at that moment, staring at all the prettiness, we buy the book without even looking at the summary.  Well, I have anyway ;)

So Erica and I thought we would share with you some of the books that we have bought based on the cover alone.


Covers that made Christy choose the book:



A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray - This cover is absolutely beautiful, I love the water color and the different view of the city in each color.



The Beautiful and The Cursed by Page Morgan - This one caught my eye as soon as I saw it, I picked it up and then put it back down and continued shopping, needless to say, I ended up going back and buying this one :)



Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton - I just HAD to buy this book once I saw the cover, but unfortunately, it's still sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read...hopefully once I get caught up on my review books, I can pick it up!



Say Her Name by James Dawson - I knew as soon as I saw this that I had to have this one on my shelves.  I know it's a little creepy but I LOVE it :)




Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - This one was another I wanted based on the cover alone, I absolutely love the rose and the staircase!  Thankfully, the book was just as beautiful :)  



Now, let's take a look at the books that Erica chose based on the cover!



Covers that made Erica choose the book:




Chain Letter by Christopher Pike - I don't know why this cover draws me in, but it does. I like the way that her hand seems so fragile with the broken glass.




Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige - The word 'DIE' written across the cover is what instantly captivated me. That may seem a bit weird, but I was just so interested in the book after that.




Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters - The girl is staring at me, staring, how could I not purchase this book due to the cover? She makes me feel as if I am obligated/forced to purchase it.




The Vow by Jessica Martinez - The simplicity of this book is what I love. I just like the whole idea of a dispensed ring as a cover of a book, I guess.



Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards - I guess it isn't exactly the cover that caused me to purchase (so don't judge me for adding this), but the words in between the title. 








author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0