10 Books We'd Love For Christmas

Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:00 AM


I'm sure we all have quite a few books on our Christmas wishlist, right?  Erica and I sure do, so today we thought we'd share 10 books that we would love to get for Christmas.


Christy's Christmas Wishlist



Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I still haven't had the chance to get this book *cries* hopefully Santa will bring it for Christmas :)



Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer - This one sounds like a book that I would love so I wouldn't mind see it under the tree!



The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel - I've heard such amazing things about this one and I can't wait to get my hands on it!




 Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander - This one sounds absolutely amazing!



Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - It's CoHo, need I say more?




Erica's Christmas Wishlist




 My True Love Gave to Me - twelve Christmas stories, how could I go wrong?




Looking for Alaska by John Green - I have been wanting this for a while, but have yet to get it...so Santa?



The Young Elites by Marie Lu - I have heard such great things about this book and would not complain if it ended up under the tree.



The Maze Runner by James Dashner - I just want it--simple as that, hehe.



To All the Boys I've Loved Before  by Jenny Han - I have heard wonderful things about this book and I have been wanting to dive into it.






author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0