10 Books We Recommend the Most

Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 12:00 AM


As readers I'm sure that we all have those certain books that we push on others constantly recommend to other readers.  Today, Erica and I are going to push a bunch of amazing books on you show you the books that we recommend the most ;) 

Books Christy Recommends the Most:



Dangerous Girls and Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas are books that I constantly find myself recommending to people.  They are absolutely amazing and mind blowing!  So, if you haven't read them yet, you should...soon :)

Me Since You by Laura Wiess - This is one of those books that I feel hasn't gotten the attention that it deserves.  It's gut wrenching, and heartbreaking.  There were so many times that I had to put this one down because I couldn't see the pages through my tears.  I just feel that it deserves a lot more attention.



Far From You by Tess Sharpe - This book blew me away, there's mystery, loss, emotional subjects and a strong main character, what more could you want?



This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales - Such a beautiful and thought provoking story. 





Jennifer L Armentrout - Okay, I'm going to cheat a little here because I can't choose just one book/series of JLA's that I recommend the most.  This is one of my favorite authors and all of her work is amazing so I'm cheating and putting some of the ones that I love on here.  I still haven't read all of her books because that woman is a machine and she writes them faster than I can read them hahaha.




Books Erica Recommend the Most:





The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - my boyfriend surprised me with this book and it is what got me out of a reading slump and I had finished it in one sitting. I recommend this book over and over.



The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins - I absolutely love this series and yes, it is popular and most people have read it, but I would go to it for a recommendation 10/10 times.




Kissed by an Angel (1-3) by Elizabeth Chandler - I have not read the three books after this set, but as of now...I am in love. 




Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel - oh my goodness, just thinking of this book makes me get all teary eyed and upset. This is on my top five favorite books. The mystery, heart-break, tragedy throughout this book just made me have so many feels.



Crank by Ellen Hopkins - I absolutely loved her writing style. The way that you could read one of her pages a certain way then look at it a different way and it mean something else. I absolutely loved this book and will be re-reading soon so that I can finish of the series.



author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0