Life of a Blogger | Tattoos

Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:20 PM


Today’s Life of A Blogger which is hosted by Novel Heartbeat is all about tattoos 



Those who know me know that I’m a sucker for tattoos, I have 7 and my husband has 10. Unfortunately, my husband won’t let me show off his on the blog but I’m delighted to show mine off! I have people ask me whether or not I plan to get any more and I always answer I don’t know. Since I just got my last one a few months ago, I don’t have the ‘itch’ for another right now but who knows what the future holds ;)




My daughter's name

My son's name


My husband and I got these for our anniversary a few years ago


My most recent tattoo, this was right after it was finished.



I also have dolphins on my back but unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture haha.  But the dolphins were my first tattoo that I git, I had just turned 18 years old.  I'll try to get a good picture and update this post! 


Do you have any tattoos? 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0