Friday Focus | Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire

Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 4:30 AM


Welcome to today' Friday Focus!  Today I'm spotlighting Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire with a cover war and a few quotes!

At the time that I'm writing this post, I'm about halfway through this book and while I didn't think I could love another Maddox brother as much as Travis, Trenton is right up there and who knows how I will feel after I finish ;)


Which cover do you like best?

 

Notable Quotes:

“Anything to do with the Maddoxes is never boring.”

********

“I’ll help you get lost any time, Sunshine. The only deal is you have to promise to come back. I never want to lose you again.”


********

“I was in trouble. Big, disastrous, Maddox trouble.”

********

“I have a bad case of awkward as fuck”






Have you read this yet?

 

 

--- Christy 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0