Books Everyone Loves....Except Me

Posted on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 4:30 AM

Books It Seems that Everyone Loves....Except Me

 
 
I know that we all have those books that we just don't like and that's ok, but for me, it seems like the ones that I'm just not into to, everyone else LOVES THEM. 
 
Need examples?  Here you go:
 














 
 
See, there's not just one or two, there's a ton.  I could've added more but I figured would try to keep some of my dignity. 
 
And if you're wondering what the point of this post is, I'm just hoping to find someone who didn't really care for these books either just to make myself feel better.  I was supposed to be studying for finals but I was procrastinating so...
 
 
 

 

 

 

 


Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0