Covers That Should Be Redesigned

Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:00 AM

Can We Get a Cover Change?

 
 
 
I know that there are covers that we all LOVE, hell, I even have a Cover Love shelf on Goodreads.  But I got to thinking about those books that we come across with those covers that are freaking ugly  not very eye catching.  I know that I should judge a book based on what the outside looks like, but I CAN'T HELP IT.  If a book is hideous on the outside, it's highly likely that it will never grace the shelves of my collection.  I hate to admit that I'm a cover whore and very shallow when it comes to what's on the outside, but there you have it. 
 
 
Here's just a few of covers that hurt my eyes my least favorite covers
 
 
 
OOHHH, looks it's a light bulb, I must read this book so that I can find out what lights the bulb!!
 
 
 
Don't that weird looking thing over this huge face make you want to pick this book up!
 
 
Someone has a sun burn...
 
 
 
 
Yeah, I don't even know.
 
 
 
 
Someone played outside in the snow a little too long and ended up with Frost Bite
 
 
The Host The Eye...it's watching you *muhahahaha*
 
 
 
What do you think of these?
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0