Top Ten Tuesday | Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In / Characters I Wouldn't Trade Places With

Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:30 AM

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
 
Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In
 









A world were you couldn't make any noise at all?  No, thank you!






I'm not good with someone telling me what I'm able to do or what I will be doing, so I wouldn't last to long in this world.


















If I was living in the Hunger Games World, I would be in District 12.  We all know that's not a very good place to be.



















 
 
 
 
 
If I lived in this world, I would have died over 6 years ago so I think I would steer clear of this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't draw attention to myself?  Yeah, I'm too clumsy for that so I would be dead within 5 minutes of entering this world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Characters I Wouldn't Trade Places With
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Layla
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Elise

 
 
 

 
 
                                                        
 
 
 
 
 
                                                        
 
 
 
Angie                  
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


Katniss
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rhine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Which worlds would you stay away from? Which characters would you not want to trade places with?
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0