Life of a Blogger | Genres of Music

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:30 AM
 
I've been following the Life of a Blogger posts for a while and they look like so much fun that I thought I would join in.  If you're interested in joining check out Novel Heartbeat's page.
 
Today's topic is: Genres of Music
 
My taste in music has always been all over the place, I like everything from Alternative to Country.  Here is some of my favorites:
 
 
Puddle of Mudd is my all time favorite band.  I actually saw them in concert in 2010 and they were amazing!
 
Alternative:
 
 
 
Rap:
 
 
 
County:
 

 
R & B:
 

 
 
See, all over the place :)
 
What's some of your favorite genres in music?
 
 
 
 

 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0