Cover Adoration | Who Wore It Better

Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2013 4:00 AM
 
The series that I chose for today's Who Wore it Better is....
 
 
A Beautiful Dark series by Jocelyn Davies
 
I've only read the first book in this series but the cover is what caught my eye and made me pick it up (yes, I know that I need to finish it).  And I have to say that the other covers are just as eye catching as the first.
 
 
 


 
My Pick: Looking at all of these together, I would have to say that A Radiant Sky is my favorite.  I just love that background and the color of that dress.
 
Which one is your favorite?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I love how metallic the dress looks, but I think the font is a little all over the place.

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0