Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:30 AM
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This weeks topic is Top 10 Books at the top of my Summer TBR list. 

 
1. Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
 
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
 
3. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
 
4. All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry
 
5. In The After by Demitria Lunetta
 
6. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
 
7. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
 
8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
 
9. Linked by Imogen Howson
 
10. Undercurrent by Paul E. Blackwell
 
 
 
What's at the top of your summer TBR list
***************************************
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but the covers are awesome!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top ten! Crown of Midnight is on my TBR list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Distance Between Us and Between the Devil made my list, too. I'm also excited for Dangerous Girls and All Our Pretty Songs. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangerous Girls does sound really good! I think the cover is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also very excited to read The Distance Between Us! Thanks for stopping by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen a lot of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and The Distance Between Us. I think I'll have to add them to my list! Great list! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over 1/2 these are on my TBR list. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea hopefully soon to read. Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0