The One Where I Organize my Goodreads Shelves

Posted on Friday, August 1, 2014 4:00 AM


I’ve been using Goodreads since January 2011 (a year and a half before the blog) and when I first discovered it, I was just using it as a tool to keep track of what I had read and what I wanted to read and that was basically it.  It wasn’t until much, much later that I discovered that I could separate those books I had on my TBR shelf and break them down into YA, release dates, etc. 


Lately, I’ve been trying to get more organized with my shelves on Goodreads and break everything down more specific than just TBR.  I wish I would have took a screenshot of my shelves prior to all of my organization just so that I could appreciate all of the hard work but I didn’t.  So to make myself feel better I thought I would share the results with you. 





Notice all the shelves I have? I find this soooo much easier to keep track of my books, the books that I have for review, and release dates.  


I would also love to know how you arrange your GR shelves so be sure to leave me a comment or even a link to your GR profile so I can check your organization skills out ;)




Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0