10 Books I'd Recommend for Those Who Haven't Read New Adult

Posted on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 3:30 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


New Adult is quickly becoming one of my favorite genres, so I quickly jumped on this topic so that I could recommend some of my favorites.

Here's my list in no particular order:

 











New Adult Books That I Can't Wait to Read







What are some of your favorite NA books? 


---Christy 


 
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0