Sunday Showdown (1)

Posted on Sunday, April 6, 2014 4:00 AM
 
I've been having so much fun doing the showdowns for the Cover Adoration for the past few weeks that I thought I would just rename the meme to Sunday Showdown.
 
Plus I like doing the showdowns better than just showing some covers I like and telling you why.  I don't know yet if I'm just going to limit this to covers or if I will add other things in.
 

On to the Showdown!

 
For today's very first Sunday Showdown, I thought I would put the ever popular Rainbow Rowell in the ring and see which of her covers come out on top!
 
 
 
 

Let the showdown begin!

 
 
Which cover is your favorite?




  
pollcode.com free polls 
 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0