Stacking the Shelves (70)

Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:00 AM



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to show the books that we received the previous week.


Christy's Haul

This week wasn't such a great week for me personal wise because of some things at school, but it was a good book week so that cheered me up some.

Won




Purchased



*I've already read these on Kindle, but I wanted physical copies for my CoHo collection


For Review


I Am Her Revenge - Thanks to Razorbill for the review copy! 


Kindle Books








*Both of these were FREE


What did you get this week?

author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0