Stacking the Shelves (69)

Posted on Saturday, March 7, 2015 12:00 AM


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to show the books that we received the previous week.


Christy's Haul

I got a few books this week that I'm really excited about! 

Bought:



*I borrowed Before You from the library and LOVED it so I needed a copy for my shelves!
**I LOVE Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series (look for a series review soon!), and I recently read and FELL IN LOVE with her newest book, Cold Burn of Magic (Releasing in April) so I decided to try out her YA series.

Kindle Books 

*FREE!! and this is also the author of Dangerous Girls and Dangerous Boys!
For Review

 Erica's Haul

 So many books for this week: I'm super excited!

Bought:


*book surprise for Christy :)

Library:




For Review:
I want to say a big thank you to all of the wonderful authors who sent me these books.





ARC Tour:


The Secrets We Keep - a big thank you to Trisha for hosting this ARC Tour (so amazing).



What did you get?
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0