July Wrap Up

Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:22 PM


July is almost over so it's time for my wrap up of my first month of blogging...I've had so much fun this past month and I look forward to doing a lot more wrap ups!

Reviews:
~ A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
~ Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
~ Easy by Tammara Webber
~ Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland
~ Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
~ Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
~ Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
~ Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
~ The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
~ The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
~ What Kills Me by Wynne Channing

Giveaway:
Lazy Days of Summer Hop - Copy of Sweet Evil (Open to Midnight 8/2)


Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0