Book Spine Poetry | Blogger Love-A-Thon

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2015 12:00 PM


Book Blogger Love A Thon Mini Challenge number 1.  This Love A Thon is hosted by Alexa Loves Books

Christy's Spine Poetry

When I was trying to come up with  my book spine poetry, I realized something.  I suck at it.  Like really bad.  I texted Erica and told her that I wasn't sure that I was going to do this challenge, because it was that bad.  I attempted it one more time after I had gotten some sleep and I came up with something, it's not great, but at least I did it, right?

DRUMROLL, PLEASE



Nobody but us,
perfect chemistry,
fated, and unbreakable.


Erica's Spine Poetry 

Okay, this took me awhile to get...and I'm still not sure whether or not I did a good job. Christy and I both had a hard time, though looking at hers up there, I'm quiet jealous, she did a dang good job :P Well, anyway people, enjoy :)


Dear John,
No one else can have you
The vow, the pact, 
the infinite moment of us
Dylan




author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0