It's Black Friday and I Found Some Amazing Deals For You!

Posted on Friday, November 28, 2014 2:47 PM
 
 
It's Black Friday and as usual I've been searching for some great deals on books and I've found some amazing deals that I thought I would share with all of you :)

I don't know how long these will last so grab them while you can!
 
Clicking on the link below will take you to Amazon!
 
 

1.99 or below 

 

2.99 or below 

3.99 or below 

4.99 or below 

6.99 or below

 
 
 
 

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Reading!

 
<3 Christy
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0