Stacking the Shelves (7)

Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2012 4:12 PM
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases what books we have got the past week.



Here's what I got this week:

 

From Netgalley




 
 
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate
 

Gifted/Won

 
Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Thanks to Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile)
 Lost Girls by Ann Kelley (Thanks to Reading Teen)

Bought:

 
 
 
Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
 
 
 
 
What did you get this week?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


2 comments:

  1. Eep Great haul! I loved Death and the Girl Next Door!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Lost Girls and Everneath! The purple of Lost Girls is absolutely beautiful... I don't know why I absolutely love that color! I actually have yet to read Half-Blood. It sounds really good though. :) I haven't read Obsidian either! Thanks so much for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0