Sunday Silliness (2) What We Want in 2015

Posted on Sunday, January 4, 2015 12:00 AM

What We Want in 2015

Our Sunday Silliness this week will include our resolutions/goals for the year of 2015. Christy and I will be telling you guys about bookish, life, and any other miscellaneous resolutions/goals that we have. It won't stop there though because we would love to hear what you guys have planned for your year. I know this may not be the 'silliness' you guys would think of, like fun/games, but it is something from the norm of just book reviews so I thought we should give it a go...especially to celebrate the new, beautiful year we have ahead of us. 




Erica's Resolutions/Goals:


Bookish:

  1. I would love to read 100 books for this year.
  2. I want to start focusing on books I would like to read and not just do review books.
  3. I need to be more strict on my reviews.
  4. I want to find my voice when it comes to blogging.
  5. I want to have 500 followers by my 21st birthday (July 9) and 1000 followers by the end of the year. Twitter: _ericalyn9 Instagram: divingunderthecover
Life and Other:
  1. I need to start eating more healthy - that is at the top of list.
  2. I am taking out all fast food and any soda/pop.
  3. Become more organized (is that possible, I'm already a perfectionist).
  4. Get straight A's both (Spring 2015 and Fall 2015) semesters. 
  5. Save money better.


Christy's Resolutions/Goals:


Bookish:
  1. To read at least 100 books
  2. I want to be more selective on the review books I request/download
  3. I want to make more blogger friends.
  4. I want to be more comfortable about reaching out and talking to other bloggers/authors/publishers.
  5. I want to go through the books on my TBR shelf and giveaway the ones that I'm no longer interested in reading.

Life and Other:
  1. I want to pass all my classes and graduate Nursing School in July
  2. After I graduate, I want to go on to pass boards and officially become an RN!
  3. I'd love to become more creative with meme/post banners (I hope to do a full blog design one day)
  4. I'd love to start writing a book, and/or work on the two that I've already started.
  5. Take more time to spend with my family (I actually have had more time since I quit work in November so YAY!!)

Now that you have read ours...we want to hear yours. Leave your comments below of your goals/resolutions & then we will cheer each other on throughout the year so we can reach them!




author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0